Taking Part in the Month of Contemporary Music
Submission deadline: 20 June 2024
Please let us know as soon as possible—but no later than 20 June 2024—at email@example.com whether you will be taking part in the Month of Contemporary Music with an event. This will enable us to plan in good time and improve the visibility of the month.
To register an event for the Month, it is also necessary that you submit your event directly to the field notes calendar by 20 June 2024 at the latest and tick the box »Part of the Month of Contemporary Music«.
When you register, you will receive the logo of the Month of Contemporary Music to use on all promotional material in print and online.
Please note: To be able to submit an event to the calendar, you must first create an account on the new website. The approval of newly created account may take some time and will only take place on weekdays.
Of course, we are also available in person at any time for any arrangements in advance.
Checklist for the registration for the Month of Contemporary Music:
- The 20 June 2024 deadline must be met
- Information about registration at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is also essential to submit the event to the field notes calendar
- When registering, tick the box »Part of the Month of Contemporary Music«
- Use the logo of the Month of Contemporary Music for all print and online material